Ready to be your own boss and control your future?
The Deck Medic brand has filled a growing demand since 1990 and business opportunities are now available if you are motivated and customer service minded.
Why Deck Medic is right:
– Complete training, ongoing support, professional insights and advice,
– Thousands of potential customers with decks, fencing, wood siding, and more,
– Create cycle of repeat business,
– Manage your own hours and schedule,
– Very low risk, territory protected,
– Low initial investment.
Ready to Be Your Own Boss?
Find out more. No obligation.
Call 800.992.1202, or email email@example.com
We look forward to working with you!
Since 1990 Deck Medic has established itself as the number one outdoor wood restoration company in the Chicagoland area. We have spent the last 26 years developing our own line of wood care products, professional wood care processes, proprietary business software, and a successful business plan for marketing our business. Our ability to offer a high quality product while still providing excellent customer service has led to our continued success and will fuel our growth into the future.
In 2012 we decided that the best way to expand our business was through the franchise model. We feel that owners, instead of employees, will allow us to grow while still providing the level of customer commitment we have built our reputation on. We are looking to grow into new markets with the potential franchise owners we feel have the skill set to run their own business, desire the independence and rewards of owning their own business.
Deck Medic, Inc. will provide the initial training and ongoing support. It is our mission to make each business a success so that as a group we can all prosper. As a collective we are able to negotiate purchasing discounts on products and marketing. All Deck Medic franchise owners will have access to the combined experience of our 26 years in the business to tap into. You will also have the camaraderie of peers dealing with the same day to day issues of running a Deck Medic Franchise. You will be in business for yourself, but not by yourself.
If you are interested in controlling your own hours, income, and feel you are ready to “be your own boss”, then now is the time to find out if Deck Medic is the right fit for you.
We look forward to helping you start your own Deck Medic Franchise!
What Comes With a Deck Medic Business?
Deck Medic Business
Protected Territory: All Business Owners will be assigned a protected area in which only they will be allowed to work.
- Name Rights: Business Owners will be allowed to use the Deck Medic name and logo.
- Procedures: Business Owners will be taught and allowed to use our unique wood maintenance systems and products.
- Materials: Business Owners will be allowed to use and will receive special pricing on all proprietary Deck Medic cleaning products and oil based stains.
- Marketing: Business Owners will be allowed to use our marketing materials and will be given advice on the best way to market their business.
- Website: Deck Medic Opportunities will host a website for all business owners to use.
Initial Business Set up: Deck Medic Opportunities staff will assist and advise in setting up new businesses and assist in developing short term and long term business plans.
- Ongoing Support: Deck Medic Opportunities will continue to provide business support and advice through regular group and individual meetings.
- Professional Advice: The Deck Medic Opportunities management team has almost 50 years of experience in deck staining and running a service company. We are always available for either a phone call or one on one consultation to help keep you on a profitable path to running a successful business.
- Estimating: Business Owners will be taught the Deck Medic standards and how to use them to quote different types of projects.
- Sales: Business Owners will go through our sales training program and receive continued support through sales reports and additional training.
- Quick Books: Business Owners will be taught how to use Deck Medics’ proprietary version of Quick Books including; Work Orders, Contracts, Billing, & Book Keeping.
- Deck Medic Production Procedures: Business Owners will receive hands on training on Deck Medics’ 3 & 5 Step Processes as well as House Washing & Concrete Cleaning
- Customer Service: Business Owners will receive training and support on how to provide the level of customer service needed to be successful and continued business growth.